Workshops for students, activists, and staff can be tailored to your specific needs. A few examples:
Writing for Impact – Engaging Hearts Online
- How do we translate our traditional writing into effective text for an online audience?
- How can we engage fleeting visitors to achieve our goals?
- Goal: Participants will learn key strategies and a few tricks to bring to their writing
Strong Identities for Effective Campaigns
- How do people learn about the spirit of our work?
- How does our identity shape the action of our supporters?
- Goal: Participants will gain an understanding of how to build a new identity and continuely
CRM: Transforming People from Audience to Action
- Constituent Relationship Management – the software and strategy used with volunteers, reporters, former staff, interns, donors, board members, suppliers, advisors, elected officials, etc…
- How do we effectively track the thousands of people who touch our organization?
- How can we elevate people’s engagement to better support our mission
- Goal: CRM planning is an extensive topic. This workshop will prepare you to begin that process with more confidence and clarity.
Moving forward with Social Media
- How can we utilize social media in our organizing and outreach strategies?
- How do we engage online to build deeper relationships that better contribute toward our mission?
- How can we avoid some social media hurdles on a limited budget?
- Goal: Participants will be energized and enabled to begin using social media more effectively.
- How can we approach our audiences to build more engagement?
- How can we assess our audiences’ interests and needs?
- How can we identify our true fans and elevate them from audience to advocate?
- Goal: Participants will become more goal oriented and strategic with their social media.
Info Strategies – Communication, Collaboration, and Listening to the Web
- What tools can help manage our work without creating new burdens?
- How can we share inside and outside our organization for rich and useful resources?
- How can we keep track of what’s percolating across the web in our field and about our work?
- Goal: Participants will be prepared to isolate the important information from the daily deluge.